Complete an application electronically through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS). Graduates of U.S. Medical Schools may access ERAS through their Dean’s office. Graduates of non-LCME approved schools may access ERAS through the ECFMG office.
More information about applying for medical residencies and fellowships at Atlantic Health System >
Required Documents for All Applicants:
- Three letters of recommendation (including program director letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- USMLE transcript or COMLEX transcript
- Personal statement
- Transcripts of medical education
Additional Documents for Foreign Medical School Applicants:
- ECFMG status report
- Foreign medical license if applicable
- We accept applicants with J-1 visas
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.