Fellowship Research Requirements
The Hematology and Oncology Fellowship Program includes several research rotations and opportunities, culminating in a six-month research rotation during the third year.
- Quality improvement research project, with program faculty oversight
- Participation in annual Atlantic Health System research symposium
- Participation in related national research conferences (i.e. ASCO and ASH Annual Meeting).
Additional Research Opportunities
- Breakthrough oncology accelerator
- Investigator-initiated studies (protocols)