To effectively process donation requests, Atlantic Health System has created a centralized application process.
Organizations requesting charitable assistance must:
- Have not-for-profit status
- Be in close proximity to our health care facilities
Initiatives receiving aid are required to:
- Support Atlantic Health System’s vision of empowering communities to be the healthiest in the nation
- Address population health improvement in the areas we serve
Consideration will be given to the following (included, but not limited to):
- Broad-based community health initiatives
- Cultural programs
- Fundraising dinners
- Donations, including event participation or contributions
- Locations where Atlantic Health System associates do volunteer work
Contributions may also include staff time, meeting space, promotional giveaways or other non-financial resources.
How to Apply
To apply to for a charitable donation from Atlantic Health System, download our application >
Mail completed forms to:
Atlantic Health System
Marketing and Public Relations
475 South Street
Morristown, NJ 07962
Or email: email@example.com
All submission must include a letter-of-request and proof of non-profit status, and should be submitted within at least 30 days prior to the anticipated need. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Due to the overwhelming number of charitable requests received by Atlantic Health System, we can only approve those that meet our guidelines and priorities. Depending on available funds, requests may be denied even if they align with the general criteria.
If you do not receive a response within 30 days from the date of submission, the request was not approved. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, and recurring requests must be resubmitted each year.