To help kids learn more about maintaining a healthy body, the Adolescent/Young Adult Center for Health, and Morristown Medical’s Department of Community Health provides an interactive health education website called TeenHealthFX.
TeenHealthFX is an award-winning website that helps teens obtain accurate health and medical information while remaining anonymous. In fact, our site is a past recipient of the NOVA Award from the American Hospital Association and the Community Outreach Award from the Health Research and Education Trust of New Jersey. In addition, the mobile version of TeenHealthFX received a bronze Web Health Award from the Health Information Resource Center. Features include:
- Ask FX – teens can post questions at any time of the day or night with answers to most questions provided within three weeks
- FX Answers – a repository of previously posted questions and their answers, allowing visitors to search through subject area of interest to them
- Teen Tips – teens' advice and guidance to other teens on important health and emotional issues
As part of Atlantic Health System Children’s Health, physician services are provided through Atlantic Medical Group and are on staff at Goryeb Children’s Hospital.
Additional Phone Numbers
Goryeb Children's Center at Overlook Medical Center
- Adolescent Medicine Consultation and Appointments: 908-522-5757
- TeenHealthFX: 973-971-7402
- Eating Disorders Program: 908-522-5757
Atlantic Health System Children's Health
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.
- CDC: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Acne Treatment and Research Center
- Girls Health
- CDC: Body Smarts
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Psychiatric Evaluations