The Pediatric Eating Disorders Center at Atlantic Health System Children's Health understands that successfully treating eating disorders takes more than just medical assistance – it requires a concerted effort of education and support. Physician services are provided by Atlantic Medical Group and are on staff at Goryeb Children's Hospital.
Some resources that may be helpful to our patients and their parents include:
- Maudsley Parents – A site for parents of eating disordered children
- Families Empowered and Supporting Treatment of Eating Disorders (FEAST)
- Around the Dinner Table Forum
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Academy for Eating Disorders
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.
Our eating disorders program was developed by and is supported through generous donations from individuals, families and organizations concerned with the prevention and treatment of eating disorders.