Chambers Center for Well-Being
Wellness services are available with enhanced safety measures in place, and the medical practice continues to offer both virtual and in-person appointments. It’s time to take care of you. Call us or fill out our form to schedule your appointment and enjoy services at the center.
The Chambers Center for Well-Being, part of Atlantic Health System, is a state-of-the-art wellness center offering a comprehensive range of medical and preventive care including, functional medicine, fitness, nutrition, spa, well-being, and therapeutic services to improve your overall health. We offer a supportive environment where you will feel inspired and empowered to adopt a proactive, holistic approach to your health and wellness.
Our high-quality, affordable integrated care services include:
Functional medicine is an individualized approach to medicine that addresses the root causes of disease, rather than just symptoms. Practitioners work with patients to find the how and why illnesses occur with the goal of restoring and promoting wellness.
Our treatments are designed to fit your needs, improve your well-being, relieve pain and stress, and help you look and feel great. Spa services include facials, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning and more.
This traditional Chinese Medicine technique uses gentle needle insertion to rebalance the flow of energy in the body which helps to facilitate healing, reduce stress, and improve sleep and pain management.
Rejuvenate and relieve stress with cold and warm temperature therapies that purify, reduce fatigue and inflammation, promote healing and improve mood.
Infrared Sauna Salt Room
Train one-on-one with a certified personal trainer, and get individualized programs and workouts, tailored to your needs and fitness goals. We'll monitor your technique and form to keep you moving safely.
Start by meeting a registered dietitian to review your dietary history, discuss your goals, and build a personalized plan tailored to your needs. Then follow up to take your healthy eating journey one step further by improving your dietary choices and gaining nutritional knowledge.
Well-being coaching focuses on three areas: nutrition, fitness and stress management. Coaches work with clients to help set goals and hold them accountable on their path to achieving their best health possible.
Fitness and Lifestyle Classes
Whether you're focusing on strength training, aerobic development, or looking to release tension and rebalance the body’s alignment, our classes can help you achieve your goals in a safe and supportive environment.
Lifestyle Change Program
Build real, sustainable healthy habits through our Lifestyle Change Program. Join your coach and virtual group for a 12-week journey in nutrition, exercise and well-being coaching.
Request an Appointment
Specify your desired services and preferred appointment date.
A team member will contact you to book your services and explain our safety protocols.
This form is for North American residents only.
Enhanced Safety Measures
How We're Keeping You Safe
The health and safety of our patients, clients, and caregivers has always been our top priority. Rest assured we have continued our stringent safety measures and have implemented updated guidelines. We have taken every precaution to lessen the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the care you receive is safe. Precautions include:
- Limiting the amount of clients and staff in the center by spacing appointments to avoid multiple people in common areas, locker rooms and treatment areas and to give us ample time to clean each surface.
- Linens are laundered after each use following all safety guidelines
- All staff will wear masks, screen for symptoms daily along with temperature checks, practice social distancing, and wash their hands frequently before and after your visit. They are following strict sanitizing procedures throughout the day decontaminating all surfaces after each treatments and visitors use.
- We’ve installed physical barriers at reception and installed floor markers to help mark 6-feet distance.
- All linens will be washed and clean for each client.
- Locker room use will be limited.
All appointments will be screened 24 hours in advance of appointments.
- Have you or a member of your household been in direct contact with someone who is COVID-19 positive in the past 14 days?
- Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, shortness of breath, cough, chills, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, loss of taste, loss of smell
- Have you traveled to any of the places under a travel advisory in the last 14 days? States > Countries >
If any answer to these questions is a “yes”, then your appointments must be rescheduled or done virtually, if applicable. No cancelations fee will be applied to reschedule the appointment.
Arriving for Your Appointment
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car and call us at 973-971-6301. We will let you know if your provider is ready for you.
- Anyone coming to the center will be asked the screening questions again upon entry of the building and be required to submit a no-contact forehead temperature check. Clients should be further be advised that individuals refusing to wear a face covering, shall be denied entry. All screening precautions and questions apply to guests accompanying clients.
- Anyone coming in with a fever will have their appointment canceled and cancelation fee waived. Anyone who doesn’t show up for their appointment will be charged the full cost of the service as per our cancelation policy.
- A mask must be worn at all times in the center. The only time you will be able to take it off is if required to be face down during a treatment.
- Please stand on the floor markers when checking in to your service. Your provider will greet you in the atrium. Our seating the in atrium is limited to certain areas. You will be directed where to wait, safely apart from others.
- Unfortunately, at this time we will not be accepting any walk-in appointments. Please call to book all appointments in the center.
- We have ample hand sanitizer throughout our center. Please dispense immediately upon arrival and throughout your visit.
- We are limiting the amount of clients in the center at one time. Our atrium is closed to visitors. If you are accompanying a minor or client with physical or communication limitations, please let us know and we will work with you to provide support.
- Our retail is open for purchase, please ask our reception team for assistance to limit contact on surfaces.
- Due to the increased amount of cleaning and sanitizing throughout our center, we will be limiting the use of our locker rooms to thermal suite appointment only. We ask that you come prepared and dress appropriately and comfortably for your treatments. If you have questions, please reach out to our team.
- When booking your appointment you will be asked to put your card on file for contactless payment.
Work Fitness Into Your Daily Routine
No time for a full workout? No problem. Try these five tips to stay flexible and build strength while working from home or shopping.