Chambers Center for Well-Being
Wellness services have resumed with enhanced safety measures in place, and the medical practice continues to offer both virtual and in-person appointments. It’s time to take care of you. Call us or fill out the form below to schedule your appointment and enjoy services at the center.
The Chambers Center for Well-Being, part of Atlantic Health System, is a state-of-the-art personalized medicine program and wellness club offering a comprehensive range of medical, preventive care, fitness, nutrition, spa, well-being, and therapeutic services to improve your overall well-being. We offer a supportive environment where you will feel inspired and empowered to adopt a proactive, holistic approach to your health and wellness.
Our high-quality, affordable integrated care services include:
A variety of massages designed to promote health and well-being are available to fit your needs, whether you're looking to relax or relieve pain. Spa services include facials, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning and more. Learn more about our spa services >
This traditional Chinese Medicine technique uses gentle needle insertion to rebalance the flow of energy in the body which helps to facilitate healing, reduce stress, and improve sleep and pain management. Learn more about our acupuncture options >
Immerse yourself in sub-zero temperatures and experience a natural endorphins boost and energy surge in this session. Cryotherapy uses vaporized liquid nitrogen to promote a natural healing response, helping to reduce pain and inflammation. Learn more about our cryotherapy options >
Sit back and experience the rejuvenating properties of our infrared sauna. Sweat out accumulated toxins and reduce chronic aches and pains. You’ll experience a sense of bliss and stress relief with each sauna session. Learn more about our options >
Salt Room Therapy
Train one-on-one with a certified personal trainer, and get individualized programs and workouts, tailored to your needs and fitness goals. We'll monitor your technique and form to keep you moving safely. Learn more about our options >
Start by meeting a registered dietitian to review your dietary history, discuss your goals, and build a personalized plan tailored to your needs. Then follow up to take your healthy eating journey one step further by improving your dietary choices and gaining nutritional knowledge. Learn more about our options >
Functional medicine is an individualized approach to medicine that addresses the root causes of disease, rather than just symptoms. Practitioners work with patients to find the how and why illnesses occur with the goal of restoring and promoting wellness.
Request an Appointment
Specify your desired services and preferred appointment date.
A team member will contact you to book your services and explain our safety protocols.
This form is for North American residents only.
Enhanced Safety Measures
How We're Keeping You Safe
The health and safety of our patients, clients, and caregivers has always been our top priority. Rest assured we have continued our stringent safety measures and have implemented updated guidelines. We have taken every precaution to lessen the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the care you receive is safe. Precautions include:
- Limiting the amount of clients and staff in the center by spacing appointments to avoid multiple people in common areas, locker rooms and treatment areas and to give us ample time to clean each surface.
- Linens are laundered after each use following all safety guidelines
- All staff will wear masks, screen for symptoms daily along with temperature checks, practice social distancing, and wash their hands frequently before and after your visit. They are following strict sanitizing procedures throughout the day decontaminating all surfaces after each treatments and visitors use.
- We’ve installed physical barriers at reception and installed floor markers to help mark 6-feet distance.
- All linens will be washed and clean for each client.
- Locker room use will be limited.
All appointments will be screened 24 hours in advance of appointments.
- Have you or a member of your household been in direct contact with someone who is COVID-19 positive in the past 14 days?
- Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, shortness of breath, cough, chills, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, loss of taste, loss of smell
- Have you traveled to any of the places under a travel advisory in the last 14 days? States > Countries >
If any answer to these questions is a “yes”, then your appointments must be rescheduled or done virtually, if applicable. No cancelations fee will be applied to reschedule the appointment.
Arriving for Your Appointment
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car and call us at 973-971-6301. We will let you know if your provider is ready for you.
- Anyone coming to the center will be asked the screening questions again upon entry of the building and be required to submit a no-contact forehead temperature check. Clients should be further be advised that individuals refusing to wear a face covering, shall be denied entry. All screening precautions and questions apply to guests accompanying clients.
- Anyone coming in with a fever will have their appointment canceled and cancelation fee waived. Anyone who doesn’t show up for their appointment will be charged the full cost of the service as per our cancelation policy.
- A mask must be worn at all times in the center. The only time you will be able to take it off is if required to be face down during a treatment.
- Please stand on the floor markers when checking in to your service. Your provider will greet you in the atrium. Our seating the in atrium is limited to certain areas. You will be directed where to wait, safely apart from others.
- Unfortunately, at this time we will not be accepting any walk-in appointments. Please call to book all appointments in the center.
- We have ample hand sanitizer throughout our center. Please dispense immediately upon arrival and throughout your visit.
- We are limiting the amount of clients in the center at one time. Our atrium is closed to visitors. If you are accompanying a minor or client with physical or communication limitations, please let us know and we will work with you to provide support.
- Our retail is open for purchase, please ask our reception team for assistance to limit contact on surfaces.
- Due to the increased amount of cleaning and sanitizing throughout our center, we will be limiting the use of our locker rooms to thermal suite appointment only. We ask that you come prepared and dress appropriately and comfortably for your treatments. If you have questions, please reach out to our team.
- When booking your appointment you will be asked to put your card on file for contactless payment.
Cancellations: Your appointment is time set aside for your treatment and held for you. To ensure we can provide all our clients and patients with the best service, cancellations must be made 24 hours ahead of your appointment time. Missed appointments or cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice are subject to a fee equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
Gift Shop/Retail Refunds: While we hope you love your purchase, we will gladly accept a return within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. For supplement and skincare sales, the product must be unopened.