Accurate diagnosis is the first step toward successful cancer treatment. Atlantic Health System Cancer Care uses the most advanced diagnostic technologies to detect cancers unique to women, including uterine, ovarian, and other gynecologic cancers.
- Cytologic and colposcopic detection of cervical cancer
- Early detection program for cervical cancer
- Ovarian cancer genetics screening
- Sonographic detection of ovarian cancer
In addition, Carol G. Simon Cancer Center offers patient education and support groups at both locations.
Women's cancer services may vary by location. Please confirm when booking an appointment.
Chilton Medical Center
The Collins Pavilion
97 West Parkway
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
- The Collins Pavilion
Hackettstown Medical Center
Morristown Medical Center
Carol G. Simon Cancer Center
100 Madison Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07960
- Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Carol G. Simon Cancer Center
Newton Medical Center
Overlook Medical Center
Medical Arts Center (MAC) II
99 Beauvoir Avenue
Summit, NJ 07901
- Wednesday, 1:00 to 4:00pm; Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Medical Arts Center (MAC) II
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.