Atlantic Health System Cancer Care believes that you should play an active role in your treatment and recovery. We discuss all aspects of your diagnosis and treatment options, allowing you and your health care team to choose from a range of medical and surgical options. In addition, we offer integrative medicine therapies, patient education and support groups at some of our locations.
Treatment services for gynecologic cancers:
- Minimally invasive surgery using the da Vinci® Surgical System for adnexal masses and gynecologic cancers
- Participation in the Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG) trials , giving patients access to the latest chemotherapy regimens and surgical protocols for the treatment of gynecologic cancers
- Surgery, radiation therapy and chemotherapy or a combination of these
da Vinci Robotic Surgery
Robotic hysterectomies performed by board-certified experts in gynecologic oncology using the daVinci Surgical System are the ideal treatment option for most patients with endometrial cancer, endometrial pre-cancers, cervical cancer and early ovarian cancers. Learn more about the benefits of robotic surgery >
Women's cancer services may vary by location. Please confirm when booking an appointment.
Chilton Medical Center
The Collins Pavilion
97 West Parkway
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
- The Collins Pavilion
Hackettstown Medical Center
Morristown Medical Center
Carol G. Simon Cancer Center
100 Madison Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07960
- Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Carol G. Simon Cancer Center
Newton Medical Center
Overlook Medical Center
Medical Arts Center (MAC) II
99 Beauvoir Avenue
Summit, NJ 07901
- Wednesday, 1:00 to 4:00pm; Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Medical Arts Center (MAC) II
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.