Parents are welcome in the NICU at all times. At Atlantic Health System, we encourage parents to spend time bonding with their infants and to participate in their care. We also understand that other loved ones may want to visit their baby or be informed of his or her status.
We have implemented the following visitor guidelines in order to protect the safety and confidentiality of our patients:
- Patient information will be provided to the infant’s parents only. They may call at any time, but must provide identifying information.
- Parents are welcome in the NICU 24 hours a day, seven days a week, but must have an ID band that matches the one worn by their infant.
- Parents may stay overnight with or near their infant; accommodations are available in each NICU setting.
- Family members and friends older than 14 years of age may only visit when accompanied by a parent. Bedside visitors are limited to three people, one of whom must be a parent.
- Siblings are welcome in the NICU only after completing a visitation form that verifies they were not recently exposed to a communicable disease.
- The NICU is a secured unit in the hospital. A member of our staff will open the door remotely for you when you arrive in the hall outside.
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.