At all of our Atlantic Health System neonatology units, we recognize that having a baby in the NICU is challenging and stressful. That is why we work so hard make the NICU an environment where babies can heal and parents can feel at ease. To that end, we rely on the latest technology, have added comfortable amenities, and are mindful of each family’s needs.
- Voice-activated calling systems for the nurses, neonatologists and advanced practitioners that eliminate paging noise and enables our nurses to stay at the bedside
- Duplicate monitors at central nursing stations that limit in-room disturbances
- Lactation equipment and refrigerators in the rooms with the infants
- Large patient rooms, many of which are private or semi-private, to accommodate critically ill infants, twins or triplets
- Warm furnishings, sleeper sofas, and soft or natural lighting
- Wireless internet
- Personalized temperature control
- Sound dampening building features
- Family lounge area with TV, refreshments, and activities for siblings
- NICU Parent & Family Advisory Council
- NICU Mom’s Milk Club and Breastfeeding Support Program
- Neonatal Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Education
- NICU Hugger Program
- NICU Lending Library
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.