Learn about conditions treated at the Division of Gastroenterology and Nutrition at Atlantic Health System Children's Health:
- Abdominal pain
- Celiac (gluten sensitivity)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Diarrhea and malabsorption
- Growth and nutrition issues
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis)
- Vomiting and gastroesophageal reflux
The following publications were authored by specialists at the Division of Gastroenterology and Nutrition at Atlantic Health System Children's Health:
- Quality of Life for Children With Functional Abdominal Pain
- Treatment of Functional Abdominal Pain in Childhood
- Chronic Childhood Constipation Is Associated with Impaired Quality of Life
- Retrospective Evaluation of the Safety and Effect of Adalimumab Therapy (RESEAT) in Pediatric Crohn’s Disease
- Methotrexate Following Unsuccessful Thiopurine Therapy in Pediatric Crohn's Disease
- Infliximab Use and Hepatosplenic T Cell Lymphoma: Questions to Be Asked and Lessons Learned
- Recurrent Abdominal Pain and the Pediatric Gastroenterologist: How Are We Functioning?
Additional Educational Resources
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- American Dietetic Association
- American Liver Foundation
- Celiac Disease Foundation
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America
- International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition
- The Foundation for Clinical Research in IBD
Physician services are provided through Atlantic Medical Group and are on staff at Goryeb Children’s Hospital.
Atlantic Health Children’s Specialty Center at Overlook
Medical Arts Center (MAC) II Building
11 Overlook Road, Suite 230
Summit, NJ 07901
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Medical Arts Center (MAC) II Building
Atlantic Health Children’s Specialty Center at Morristown
Atlantic Health Children’s Specialty Center at East Brunswick
Atlantic Health Children’s Specialty Center at Flemington
Atlantic Health Children’s Specialty Center at Wayne
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.