Atlantic Health System's Executive Health Program include a full range of screenings for the early detection of cancer, heart disease and other conditions.
Concierge Medicine Screenings
- Complete blood count and extensive preventative chemistry panel, urinalysis
- Advanced coronary risk and lipid panel
- Endocrine hormone panel and vitamin levels
- Advanced cancer screening with blood markers (PSA, CEA, CA-125, etc.)
- Pelvic examination and mammography for women
- Audiogram and vision testing
- Total skin evaluation
- Evidence-based integrative and holistic medicine for stress management, disease prevention and health optimization
- Lung function test
- Colonoscopy (age appropriate or as indicated)
- Resting electrocardiogram
- Cardiovascular evaluation (as indicated, 64-slice cardiac CT/exercise thallium)
- Plain film imaging, as required
- Vascular screen (abdominal aorta and carotid doppler)
- Comprehensive CAT scan (brain, chest, abdomen and pelvis, as indicated)
Preceding or following the day of a scheduled full-day physical with Atlantic Health System's Executive Health Program, our out-of-town clients are offered the option of an overnight accommodation at The Bernards Inn, located at 27 Mine Brook Road, Bernardsville, NJ 07924.
Executive Health in NJBiz
Keeping Executives Healthy Pays Off – NJBIZ showcases the benefits of our one-day concierge medicine program.