Atlantic Home Care provides high quality visiting nurse and rehabilitation services in the comfort of your own home. This is beneficial if you're looking to prevent or postpone hosptialization or need help recovering after a hospital stay. We are certified by The Joint Commission and available to residents of Morris, Union, Essex, Sussex, Somerset and Warren counties, New Jersey.
Whether you are getting back on your feet after a knee replacement, coping with heart disease, learning to manage diabetes or recovering from a stroke, we can help. Our team of visiting nurses and rehabilitation experts collaborate with you and your physician to develop an individualized plan of care to meet your unique health care needs.
- State-of-the-art wound care
- Assistance with management of heart disease, diabetes and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Telehealth - daily monitoring and transmission of vital signs and weight for review by a registered nurse
- Post-joint replacement rehabilitation
- Pain management, symptom control and emotional support for individuals coping with serious illnesses
- Referrals to community resources
Atlantic Home Care participates in Medicare and Medicaid, as well as most commercial insurances. Our home care liaisons at Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, Chilton Medical Center, Hackettstown Medical Center, Atlantic Rehabilitation and numerous other health care facilities throughout our service area will call your doctor, verify your insurance and coordinate all the services you need. People in out-of-area hospitals can also access our home care services.