Whether you are getting back on your feet after a knee replacement, coping with heart disease, learning to manage diabetes or recovering from a stroke, we can help. Our team of visiting nurses and rehabilitation experts collaborate with you and your physician to develop an individualized plan of care to meet your unique health care needs.
- State-of-the-art wound care
- Assistance with management of heart disease, diabetes and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Telehealth - daily monitoring and transmission of vital signs and weight for review by a registered nursePost-joint replacement rehabilitation
- Pain management, symptom control and emotional support for individuals coping with serious illnesses
- Referrals to community resources
Atlantic Home Care participates in Medicare and Medicaid, as well as most commercial insurances. Our home care liaisons at Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, Chilton Medical Center, Hackettstown Medical Center, Atlantic Rehabilitation and numerous other health care facilities throughout our service area will call your doctor, verify your insurance and coordinate all the services you need. People in out-of-area hospitals can also access our home care services.
Home Health Compare
Home Health Compare has information about the quality of care provided by "Medicare-certified" home health agencies throughout the nation. “Medicare-certified” means the home health agency is approved by Medicare and meets certain federal health and safety requirements. Home Health Compare can help you, your family or friends choose a quality home health agency that has the skilled home health services you need. Review the latest Home Health Compare outcomes data for Atlantic Home Care:
For more information or a referral, please call 973-379-8472.