Your obstetrician may recommend that you have a consultation with a perinatologist to discuss conditions that may affect your pregnancy. During this meeting, the perinatologist gathers information about your current or future pregnancies. The perinatologist will then tell you if your pregnancy may be at risk and make recommendations, including screening tests, diagnostic testing and preventive measures.
Atlantic Maternal-Fetal Medicine offers consultations for:
- Diagnostic evaluations
- Education and support services
- Fetal surgery and treatment
- History of preterm birth
- Invasive procedures
- Maternal-fetal transport program
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Treatment of medical conditions, such as:
- Diabetes and other endocrine disorders
- Fetal anomalies and birth defects
- Fetal growth restriction
- Heart disease
- Infectious diseases
- Kidney and gastrointestinal disease
- Multiple gestation
- Preeclampsia (Toxemia)
- Preterm labor
- Thrombophilia (blood clotting disorders)
- Twin-to-Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
Our maternal fetal medicine physician services are provided in collaboration with a specialized Atlantic Medical Group practice.
Meet Our Medical Team
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.