Atlantic Neuroscience Institute’s Movement Disorders Program at Overlook Medical Center can determine the specific cause of your symptoms and develop an effective treatment plan. Our multidisciplinary care team will work with you, your family and your referring physician to coordinate your treatment, follow-up care and education, and make referrals to other services you might need.
Optimal management of symptoms may also require treatment of behavioral and psychiatric problems.
Our movement disorder treatment services include:
- Oral medication therapy management
- Botox therapy
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS) surgery and programming
- Wellness and support programs
Additional Neuroscience Services
- Neuroscience Research
- Neuroscience Physician Directory
- Neuroscience Patient Stories
- Neuroscience Educational Resources
- Multiple Sclerosis