Surgeons at Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center and Chilton Medical Center have performed more than 7,700 procedures using the da Vinci® Surgical System.
Robotic surgeries offered at our hospitals include:
- Bariatric robotic surgery
- Robotics in general surgery
- Gynecologic robotic surgery
- Head and neck robotic surgery
- Pediatric urologic robotic surgery
- Robotic surgery for cancers and tumors
- Robotic transoral surgery (TORS)
- Urogynecologic robotic surgery
- Urologic robotic surgery
Robotic Surgery for Cancers and Tumors
Robotic surgery offers cancer patients a minimally invasive alternative to open surgery and in some cases, may minimize or eliminate the need for chemotherapy and radiation therapy.