Financial information provided below includes the consolidated financial statements of AHS Hospital Corp. and Subsidiary (the “Hospital”). The financial information of AHS Hospital Corp. and Subsidiary is comprised of Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, Chilton Medical Center, Hackettstown Medical Center, Atlantic Medical Group, and Atlantic Home Care and Hospice. The Hospital is a wholly controlled subsidiary of Atlantic Health System, Inc. (the “System”), a not-for-profit organization for which the Hospital comprises more than 95% of the revenue and assets of the System. This information is also available to the public on EMMA, which is the Electronic Municipal Market Access website.
The below statements are for the purpose of complying with the New Jersey Department of Health’s recommendation on hospital and financial transparency. These documents should not be used by third parties for any purpose without written acknowledgement of AHS Hospital Corporation.
- 2015 and 2014 Audited Consolidated Financial Statements
- 2016 and 2015 Audited Consolidated Financial Statements
- 2017 and 2016 Audited Consolidated Financial Statements
- 2018 and 2017 Audited Consolidated Financial Statements
- Year End 2018 Statement of Operations – Division-Level Supplement
- As of and for the Three Month Periods Ended March 31, 2019 and 2018 (Unaudited)
- As of and for the Six Month Periods Ended June 30, 2019 and 2018 (Unaudited)
- As of and for the Nine Month Periods Ended September, 30, 2019 and 2018 (Unaudited)