As part of the Atlantic Health System Children's Health, the Spasticity and Gait Disorder Center at Goryeb Children’s Hospital at Morristown Medical Center provides state-of-the-art testing for children and young adults with neurological, muscular and orthopedic disorders that impede their mobility.
Our diagnostic services include:
- Computed tomography (CT) scan imaging
- Electrodiagnostic testing, including:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Nerve conduction study (NCS)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Exercise and physiological testing
- Physical and occupational therapy evaluations
- Genetic testing and counseling
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the brain and spine
- Psychological testing
- Scoliosis spine and hip x-rays
- Sleep studies
- Speech and swallow studies
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.