Atlantic Health System Heart Care offers cardiac computed tomography (CT) at Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, and Chilton Medical Center, with wide detector CT scanners at Morristown and Overlook.
Cardiovascular CT is used to evaluate and guide treatment in patients with:
- Chest pain
- New onset heart failure
- Equivocal stress tests
- Known or suspected coronary artery disease
- Coronary artery anomalies
- Assessment prior to percutaneous valvular procedures
- Assessment of prosthetic heart valves
- Pericardial disease
- Congenital heart disease
- Abnormalities of the major blood vessels
Heart care services may vary by location. Please confirm when booking an appointment.
Request More Information
Retrieving data. Wait a few seconds and try to cut or copy again.