To protect the health and safety of our patients, communities, and health care professionals, Atlantic Health System has revised many community classes, support groups, and meetings. Some events are being held virtually or in-person with enhanced safety measures in place. Please call or check the calendar for listings.
With the Atlantic Respiratory Institute’s Quit Smoking Program, we are here to partner with you in your efforts to quit smoking permanently. We provide you with a full evaluation and smoking cessation plan that includes multiple weekly group meetings, as well as free nicotine replacement products. Our team can get you on the road to breathing easier and living a smoke-free life.
What are the benefits of quitting?
- Breathe easier
- Improve your health
- Save money
- Have more energy
- Control your life
How we can help
- We will give you the tools and support you need to quit for good!
- Meet with others who are quitting to share success and challenges.
What to expect from this FREE program:
- An individual assessment of your tobacco dependence by a certified tobacco treatment specialist.
- Nicotine replacement products will be provided at no cost to you and/or a recommendation for medication to help you quit.
- Six weekly group meetings to learn techniques that can help you quit and stay smoke free.
Space is limited, you must pre-register and have a smoking assessment done in order to participate in this program.
Locations and Times
Overlook Medical Center
Newton Medical Center
Chilton Medical Center
Hackettstown Medical Center