The Morristown Medical Center School of Cardiovascular Technology offers a scholarship opportunity covering the entire cost of the program plus uniforms and learning materials.
The scholarship will be awarded annually to a member of an underrepresented racial/ethnic minority group who resides in the state of New Jersey.
The recipient should demonstrate a willingness to learn and engage while exemplifying empathy and a sense of community.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Possess a high school diploma or a General Educational Development Test certificate (GED)
- Completed pre-requisite college courses in Anatomy and Physiology I and II (minimum GPA of 3.0), College Algebra or Physics (minimum GPA of 2.5) and English Composition I (minimum GPA of 2.5)
- Please send a completed application form >
- Copy of high school transcripts or GED
- Official transcripts from any post-high school education or education evaluation company
- Three letters of recommendation
Mailed applications must be received by April 30, 2023 to
100 Madison Avenue, Box #5, Morristown, New Jersey 07960.