Atlantic Corporate Health's physical examination and testing service for new hires and current employees helps confirm that new hires are physically ready for work and ensure a drug-free workplace.
Employee physicals and testing include:
- Annual and periodic physicals
- Disability review/independent medical examination
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams
- Medical surveillance examinations
- Substance abuse testing and medical review officer
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) industrial hearing screens
- Post-offer physical examinations
- Psychological screenings
- Respirator clearance examinations
One of our board-certified physicians reviews the employee's job description and medical history, and then makes recommendations based on examination findings. Employee physicals may be conducted at your company's on-site medical suite, if contracted, or at the office of one of our participating doctors. We have the following New Jersey-based physician office locations: Bernardsville, Budd Lake, Denville, Florham Park, Millburn, Morristown and Summit. Additional locations can be added to meet regional demand.
Please contact Atlantic Corporate Health for more information regarding this program, fees and staffing.