Atlantic Corporate Health's On-Site Medical Suites provide employees with customized medical, health, safety and preventative services, including:
- Chronic disease management
- Early detection screenings
- Emergency response team coordination
- Employee physicals
- Episodic care
- Health education lectures and workshops
- Injury prevention and first response
- Referral management
- Short and long term disability
- Workers' compensation case management
We work with your business to determine the appropriate staffing levels of your on-site medical suite to meet the goals of your organization. Any combination of the following positions is available:
- Nurse practitioners
- Registered nurses
- Health educators
- Registered dieticians
- Other medical professionals to meet your specific needs
Rest assured, all programs are supervised by a physician who is board-certified in occupational and internal medicine.
Having an on-site medical suite at your company helps increase the early detection of health problems and reduces avoidable medical visits, resulting in a healthier workforce at a more cost-effective price. Through Atlantic Corporate Health's On-Site Medical Services, you purchase health care at wholesale costs without the typical overhead associated with retail medicine which includes billing, collections and employee time away from work.
Please contact Atlantic Corporate Health for more information regarding this program, fees and staffing.