Through preventative screenings, employees learn how to live healthier, reduce their risk for certain diseases and decrease stress.
Atlantic Corporate Health's early detection screenings include:
- – These tests measure blood glucose, blood pressure, body composition and cholesterol levels.
- Bone density
- – A non-invasive ultrasound of the wrist assesses risk for developing osteoporosis. Participants can be male or female and should be over 35; those under 35 can be screened if there is a family history.
- – A board-certified podiatrist will examine all aspects of the feet: skin, circulation, flexibility, pain and balance.
- – An exercise specialist will assess mobility, strength and health history to design an individualized exercise program.
- – A board-certified audiologist will inspect the ear canal and use pure-tone to assess the ability to hear select pitches. These tests can be completed in a quiet room at the employer's location.
- – Also known as spirometry, this test measures lung function to assess risk for asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other conditions that affect breathing.
- Sun damage
- – Also known as a facial analyzer, this screening identifies both epidermal and dermal damage to the skin on the face.
- – A clinician will test vision for farsight, nearsight and color.
After screenings are completed, an Atlantic Health System clinician provides employees with results and counseling, as well as follow-up instructions, educational material and physician referrals, if necessary. Please contact Atlantic Corporate Health for more information regarding this program, fees and staffing.
Request More Information
Please use the form to request more information.
All fields are required.
Please note that this form is for North American residents only.