Many seniors find volunteering to be a great way to give back to their community and socialize with new friends. There are many volunteer opportunities available within the community, such as non-profit organizations, faith-based groups and schools.
- Volunteers at Atlantic Health System medical centers are a unique group of individuals who devote their time, skills and compassion to support our patients. Volunteers can share their talents in many ways throughout our medical centers. Please contact the volunteer services department at each medical center to see how you can help.
- NORWESCAP coordinates NJ's Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP), a federal program designed to engage volunteers age 55 and older. A wide variety of opportunities are available, and volunteers are matched with their interests.
- Volunteer Management Centers recruit, train and refer volunteers to charities where their assistance and abilities are needed most in the Morris County area.
Geriatric Assessment Center
David and Joan Powell Center for Healthy Aging
Morristown Medical Center Outpatient Medicine
435 South Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
- Email Us
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Morristown Medical Center Outpatient Medicine